Akhil Priya Husband gets Bail

  • Written By: Last Updated:
Akhil Priya Husband gets Bail

Former Minister Bhuma Akhila Priya husband Bhargav Ram was granted bail . He was granted bail from Allagadda Court this Wednesday, regarding the case booked on him in election time and in Crusher case.
There was also a complaint on him that when police came to arrest him before 2 days, he dint allow them to do their duties and dragged phone from one of the kanistable and pushed him out of the house. But AKhila Priya version is different in this, She said Police mis-behaved with them.

Police got information that They are living in Mahatma Gandhi school in Hyderabad which belongs to Bhuma Akhila Priya husband bhargav ram. When police went there, This incident took place.

Sivaram complaint to police on Bhargav Ram over crusher-plant. He said 40% belonged to Bhargav Ram and remaining 60% belongs to them. On September 14th Bhargav ram with his followers came to Crusher plant and pushed him from plant and locked it, Sivaram wife Madhavi Latha complained. They added on September 27th he also locked added one more industry which belong to them.

On all these issues Bhargav Ram was granted bail yesterday in Allagadda Court.

Tags

follow us